Saveetha University is the best private university in India. It has been ranked in 2012 as the best private university and the Second best of all universities in India by the Pioneer India’s oldest news paper.
NAAC Self -Study Report Click to view.
It is the best place to become a doctor or an engineer or an executive. This top university was started as a dental
school which grew tremendously and gained university status in 2005.
To be, and to be recognised for setting the standards of excellence in professional education and high quality scientific research.
To promote academic excellence, widen intellectual horizons, inculcate self discipline and high ideals for the total personality development of individual. To convert a novice into a competent professional with excellent theoretical knowledge and unsurpassed practical/clinical skills and to motivate interest in research activities, further education and social services
- 08, Mar, 2016 Special Lecture Programme was conducted on “Role of an NGO in helping destitute people” for SSL students.
- 07, Mar, 2016 Special Guest lecture was conducted for Saveetha Law College students on 4th march.
- 04, Mar, 2016 A CME program was conducted on ” The Role of Medical college and Hospital in Disease Surveillance and Notification”
- 28, Feb, 2016 Intra – client Counselling Competition was conducted in Saveetha School of Law
- 28, Feb, 2016 An Workshop was conducted on Histopathology slide Reading Series ( Part 1 = Odontogenic Pathology)
- 23, Feb, 2016 FRAMES – 2016 was conducted in Saveetha School of Law
- 15, Feb, 2016 Walk in Patients – 1577
- 03, Feb, 2016 Hands On Workshop on MBT Mechanics was conducted by Dept. of Orthodontics
- 01, Feb, 2016 49th National Conference of Indian College of Allergy, Asthma & Applied Immunology
- 27, Jan, 2016 A lecture series was conducted by Dept. of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery on Orofacial pain – An Update Microvascular Decompression.
- 23, Jan, 2016 Hands on workshop was conducted by Department of Medicine and Radiology.
- 22, Jan, 2016 Special Ward was inaugurated at Saveetha Medical College Hospitals
- 16, Jan, 2016 Star Summit was conducted for PG students
- 16, Jan, 2016 One day Faculty Development program was conducted for faculties of Saveetha Medical College
- 11, Jan, 2016 PG’s Saveetha Transdisciplinary Annual Research Summit
- 11, Jan, 2016 PG STAR SUMMIT
- 11, Jan, 2016 10th International BDS Students seminar on Basic Medical Sciences
- 11, Jan, 2016 SSL students during their internship at NLSIU in Bangalore
- 10, Jan, 2016 PERIO INTERACTIONS CDE was organised by Department of Periodontics,
- 30, Oct, 2015 Special guest lecture was conducted for Saveetha School of Law students
- 30, Oct, 2015 MOU was signed between Saveetha School of Law – Saveetha University and Maharastra National Law University
- 19, Oct, 2015 Alumni meet happened in Saveetha Dental college and Hospitals for 1990 batch
- 15, Oct, 2015 CME program was organised by Department of Cardiology
- 15, Oct, 2015 Inter – Collegiate mock trial was given to students of Saveetha School of Law
- 15, Oct, 2015 A Guest Lecture on Supply Chain Management was conducted for SSM
- 15, Oct, 2015 Saveetha School of law has signed an MOU with National school of India University , Bangalore.
- 11, Oct, 2015 Fifth state level Quiz Competition was conducted by Pharmacology dept.
- 11, Oct, 2015 National Trauma Life Support course was conducted by Dept of Emergency Medicine.
- 11, Oct, 2015 CME program on Head & Neck was conducted by Pathology Dept.
- 11, Oct, 2015 Guest Lecture was conducted for Neurology students at Saveetha Medical college.
- 01, Oct, 2015 Farewell Day was celebrated on 29th sep 2015 by law students.
- 26, Sep, 2015 CURA – 2015 was conducted by Law students
- 21, Sep, 2015 5th Alumni meet was celebrated in SSE
- 18, Sep, 2015 NAAC Self – Study Report
- 16, Sep, 2015 Guest Lecture on Data Mining Applications and Trends was conducted
- 14, Sep, 2015 4 day Workshop on Research Methodology was conducted by Department of Community Medicine.
- 12, Sep, 2015 One day Guest lecture on Future of learning
- 06, Sep, 2015 Lecture was organised on Study Options at France
- 01, Sep, 2015 ” 4 seasons ” Ultra-Luxurious hostel block
- 28, Aug, 2015 A program on ” Chronic Pain Management ” was conducted by Dept. of Anaesthesia.
- 28, Aug, 2015 ” Probiotics in Current Practice” A speaker Section was organised by Dept. of Paediatrics.
- 28, Aug, 2015 “Inauguration of Eye Donation Fortnight ” was organised by Dept of Opthamology
- 28, Aug, 2015 Workshop on ” Immediate Life Support ” was organised by Dept. of Emergency Medicine .
- 28, Aug, 2015 Guest Lecture on ” Unity in Diversity – Games for team building ” was conducted for Management graduates
- 28, Aug, 2015 Guest lecture on ” Success Mantras ”
- 26, Aug, 2015 Guest Lecture on ” Architecture in Civil Engineering” for Students of SSE
- 26, Aug, 2015 Conference was conducted by Indian Society of Toxicology
- 26, Aug, 2015 “Aesthetic Surgery – Vanity or Necessity ” A speaker section was organised by Dept of Plastic Surgery.
- 26, Aug, 2015 ” Paramedical Workshop ” was conducted by Department of Cardiology
- 26, Aug, 2015 Guest Lecture on ” Image Building ” was delivered by Ms. Bidisha Mahantha.
- 26, Aug, 2015 Guest Lecture on ” Emotional Intelligence ” was given by Dr. Radhika Sondararajan
- 26, Aug, 2015
- 21, Aug, 2015 Campus drive for MBA graduates from Royal Bank Of Scotland
- 20, Aug, 2015 Guest Lecture on ” Paediatric Orthopaedics “
- 17, Aug, 2015 Independence Day Celebration
- 12, Aug, 2015 “Mathe – Magical Neurology & Approach to Headache Emergencies” A CME program.
- 07, Aug, 2015 Guest Lecture was conducted for management students.
- 07, Aug, 2015 Guest Lecture was conducted for Computer Science and Information Technology depts.
- 04, Aug, 2015 One day workshop was conducted for EEE, E&E dept students.
- 01, Aug, 2015 2015 Batch of Law student was inducted in 31st July.
- 29, Jul, 2015 2 day workshop on Cocharne Systematic Review Protocol was given to dental students.
- 26, Jul, 2015 A Pre conference workshop on Pharmacovigilance.
- 14, Jul, 2015 Valedictory function of Star Summit.
- 11, Jul, 2015 Guest Lecture was conducted on “Management of Strokes” by the Dept of Neurology.
- 11, Jul, 2015 Guest Lecture was conducted on Computational Complexity Theory
- 09, Jul, 2015 LIVE CME workshop on Foetal well Being – by dept of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- 06, Jul, 2015 CME workshop organised by Dept of Medicine.
- 06, Jul, 2015 Workshop for law Teachers on syllabus preparation, Teaching and Evaluation Methods and Research capacity building
- 06, Jul, 2015 value added courses for students of LAW
- 30, Jun, 2015 inauguration of Star Summit
- 29, Jun, 2015 2 weeks of Saveetha Transdisciplinary Annual Research Summit
- 24, Jun, 2015 CEO of BSE visited Saveetha School of Management for signing an MOU.
- 20, Jun, 2015 Visit from University of Plymouth
- 20, Jun, 2015 Visit from University of Plymouth
- 13, Jun, 2015 A Skill development program was conducted for final MBA students.
- 02, Jun, 2015 Workshop was conducted for Australian dentist
- 15, May, 2015 A campus recruitment for financial analyst at Saveetha School of Management.
- 15, May, 2015 Global Initiative for asthma – Department of TB & Chest Medicine.
- 14, May, 2015 A force for change – care effective, cost effective.
- 14, May, 2015 Mother’s Day Celebration at Saveetha University
- 14, May, 2015 International Dimensions on Human Rights concerning – Women and Children.
- 13, May, 2015 E2E Solutions limited – A campus Recruitment for management students
- 10, May, 2015 An Summer internship program was organised for School leaving students at Saveetha University
- 08, May, 2015 Concepts based Training in Leprosy was conducted by Department of Community Medicine.
- 07, May, 2015 Motherhood Day Celebration -Saveetha College of Nursing
- 05, May, 2015 World Health Day Celebration: Concept Mapping – ” Food Safety”
- 05, May, 2015 Knowledge & skills for international Health Careers – Training program
- 04, May, 2015 Special Lecture Programme on Land Acquisition Bill.
- 02, May, 2015 CME & Live Interactive workshop – Chronic Total Occlusion
- 30, Apr, 2015 Integrated Teaching Programme on Food Poisoning.
- 22, Apr, 2015 Guest Lecture on “Ethics In Midwifery”
- 18, Apr, 2015 National Conference on ” Recent Trends in Efficiency Management in industries”
- 18, Apr, 2015 Saveetha College of Nursing has celebrated world Health-day presided by Dr. Mythili Chief Civil Surgeon, MCH Centre, Poonamallee.
- 18, Apr, 2015 Project EXPO – 2015 was conducted on 11th April 2015
- 10, Apr, 2015 World Health Day – Heath Expo on Food safety was conducted by Community Health Dept Nursing.
- 10, Apr, 2015 One day awareness program on safety and life saving was conducted foe S
- 10, Apr, 2015 National Conference on “Application Aspects of Civil Engineering” was conducted at SSE, Dr. Devdas Menon, Professor, IIT Madras was the Chief Guest for the program.
- 10, Apr, 2015 Neuro – Otology Clinic Inauguration
- 03, Apr, 2015 CME – program for Dept of Nephrology – Chronic Kidney Disease
- 03, Apr, 2015 CME – Program : Pre – Operative management of Patient with pacemaker.
- 03, Apr, 2015 CME – program is been conducted for dept of Radiology students.
- 03, Apr, 2015 Guest lecture in Molecular Diagnosis in Clinical Practice
- 25, Mar, 2015 CME Guest lecture on ” Changing Phases on Hysterectomy ” was conducted for Dept of Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
- 23, Mar, 2015 Workshop was conducted by IET – SSE Student’s chapter – Le-Incasso”
- 22, Mar, 2015 Practical Approach to Building Design Using STAAD PRO – A National workshop was conducted.
- 19, Mar, 2015 Special Lecture on Future of Legal Education was given by Dr. N.R. Madhava Menon.
- 13, Mar, 2015 Saveetha Heart Foundation and Department of Cardiology has conducted ” One Week free Cardiac Camp For Women” @ Saveetha Medical College and Hospital.
- 12, Mar, 2015 Guest lecture was given on International Women’s Day – ” Women with Diabetes Mellitus” .
- 09, Mar, 2015 Two day workshop on Paediatric Allergy & Asthma Updated 2015.
- 09, Mar, 2015 Two days National Workshop was conducted on Analysis for Civil Engineers.
- 25, Feb, 2015 A Training Program in ” Allergy & Asthma” was conducted by Paediatric Allergy Association of India.
- 24, Feb, 2015 At the top of our game 24 hrs / 39 teams / 44 applications First Time in the History of Indian Universities, Saveetha School of Engineering has successfuly organized HACKATHON, the coding marathon, on 20 – 21 Febuary 2015 with 179 Students in 39 teams developed 44 applications within 24 hours for the record.
- 20, Feb, 2015 One day workshops were conducted on 5th, 12th, 19th of February 2015
- 20, Feb, 2015 Special Lecture ” History of VLSI Design “
- 12, Feb, 2015 One Day national workshop for engineering students
- 11, Feb, 2015 National Conference on Research Aspects in Management Prospects & Entrepreneurship Development Perspective.
- 10, Feb, 2015 Technical Lecture – “Science Combats Crime”
- 23, Dec, 2014 CME program for Department of Surgery was conducted on 17/12/14
- 23, Dec, 2014 CME program was conducted in SMC on 22/12/14
- 22, Dec, 2014 Awareness program on “Drug Abuse and Alcohol Addiction”
- 15, Dec, 2014 Saveetha Enters Guinness Reocrd
- 12, Dec, 2014 Human Rights Day Celebration – SSL
- 30, Oct, 2014 Guest lecture by Ms. Pooja Gupta – Reject Rejection – Business standard.
- 16, Oct, 2014 Journal presentation
- 13, Oct, 2014 CNE on Immunisation was conducted for nursing students
- 12, Oct, 2014 Two day Workshop on windows Azure cloud computing.
- 09, Oct, 2014 World Geriatric Day was celebrated in Saveetha Nursing College
- 25, Aug, 2014 Foundation Course in been organised for 1st year students of Nursing
- 21, Aug, 2014 Induction ceremony was conducted for 1st year Nursing students
- 18, Aug, 2014 Journal Club was organised by M.Sc (N) Students
- 14, Aug, 2014 Seminar on Higher Education was conducted for nursing students
- 12, Aug, 2014 Induction ceremony was conducted
- 10, Aug, 2014 World Breast Feeding Week was organised by department of Community Heath Nursing.
- 02, Aug, 2014 Journal presentation by journal presentation
- 01, Aug, 2014 ORS organised by Department of Child Health Nursing
- 18, Jul, 2014 B.Sc ( N) counselling was conducted for the academic year 2014 -2015
- 18, Jul, 2014 Guest lecture was conducted on “Midwives on Birth control Methods”
- 15, Jul, 2014 World Population Day was organised
- 07, Jul, 2014 Panel Discussion was organised in Nursing College by department of Medical Surgical Nursing.
- 03, Jul, 2014 Journal club is been organised by Saveetha College of Nursing
- 02, Jul, 2014 Guest lecture was conducted in Saveetha College of Nursing
- 30, Jun, 2014 workshop was conducted in Saveetha College of Nursing
- 30, Jun, 2014 Campus interview was conducted in Saveetha college of Nursing
- 28, Jun, 2014 One day workshop on ” The Realities and Chancellors of Cyber Crime and Cyber Security in India.
- 25, Jun, 2014 Welcome to First Batch of Clinical Post Graduates.
- 25, Jun, 2014 CME program was conducted by Department of Paediatrics
- 23, Jun, 2014 Two days Faculty Development Program was conducted at SSE.
- 22, Jun, 2014 State Level pharmacology conference : “Challenges Ahead in Drug Development” was organised.
- 16, Jun, 2014 A blood camp was conducted for “World Blood Donor Day” celebration at SMC.
- 16, May, 2014 Free Cardiac Camp was conducted by Saveetha Heart foundation
- 14, May, 2014 Current Concepts in Oral Implantology was conducted in Saveetha Dental
- 12, May, 2014 International Nurses day was celebrated in Saveetha College of Nursing.
- 08, May, 2014 One day workshop on ” Sexual Harassment at workplace – New Emergence and Challenges”
- 08, May, 2014 A Guest Speaker section was organised in Saveetha School of Law
- 28, Mar, 2014 Two days workshop was conducted on IMAGE PROCESSING TOOLS at SSE.
- 27, Mar, 2014 CME program was conducted in medical college on 25th march.
- 22, Mar, 2014 saveetha law college students participated in moot court competition
- 21, Mar, 2014 Special lecture was given by Ms. Elizabeth Seshadri
- 18, Mar, 2014 National Level Technical Symposium was conducted for EEE, ECE, Mech, CSE, IT students in SSE.
- 14, Mar, 2014 Mobile Apps Development – Workshop and events was conducted in SSE.
- 12, Mar, 2014 physician conference was conducted in Medical College.
- 08, Mar, 2014 Renal Day was organised for nursing college students
- 08, Mar, 2014 Guest lecture was organised in nursing college
- 18, Feb, 2014 Commissioning of high precision equipment in Saveetha Medical College
- 15, Feb, 2014 one day Workshop on life skills for Success was conducted.
- 14, Feb, 2014 An CME program was conducted in Saveetha Medical College.
- 14, Feb, 2014 Awareness program on eating disorders was conducted
- 12, Feb, 2014 “Cancer Day” an awareness program was organised by Saveetha College of Nursing
- 08, Feb, 2014 Two days workshop on Simulation of Wireless networks was conducted for SSE students
- 29, Jan, 2014 Research methodology workshop was organised by dept of Physiology of Saveetha Medical College.
- 24, Jan, 2014 Educational tour was organised for second year law students.
- 24, Jan, 2014 Blood donation camp was organised by Saveetha School of Law
- 24, Jan, 2014 Saveetha School of Law was one of the exam centre for All India Bar Council Examination
- 07, Dec, 2013 Best out of waste competition was conducted in Saveetha College of Physiotheraphy
- 06, Dec, 2013 CME Program – Approach to acute Coronary Syndrome – was conducted for medical college students at Saveetha medical college.
- 06, Dec, 2013 Child abuse awareness day was celebrated by nursing college students
- 05, Dec, 2013 Aids awareness program was organized by Saveetha Nursing college students
- 05, Dec, 2013 Special Lecture was given by speaker ” Mr. Feroz Ali Khader” for law students
- 05, Dec, 2013 Special lecture was conducted on ” Judicial Accountability Bill and Media Responsibility” for Saveetha School of law students.
- 30, Nov, 2013 Pharmacology Quiz was conducted for the students of Saveetha Medical College
- 30, Nov, 2013 Guest Lecture was conducted on ” The Advanced Trends in the Field of Engg. and The Part of Physics ”
- 29, Nov, 2013 Guest Lecture was given by Mr. Murugavel for management students.
- 29, Nov, 2013 Lamp Lighting Ceremony
- 22, Nov, 2013 Saveetha School of Law students took part in an interview for the article in the magazine ” Aval Vikatan”
- 18, Nov, 2013 Vegetable carving competition was conducted in Saveetha College of Physiotheraphy
- 18, Nov, 2013 Turn Court competition on various factors with social concern was held in Saveetha College of Physiotheraphy
- 15, Nov, 2013 Guest Lecture was conducted in Saveetha Medical college : ENT
- 15, Nov, 2013 Clinical Society meeting was happened on 12th in Saveetha Medical College
- 15, Nov, 2013 Children’s day was celebration by Child health Nursing Department.
- 15, Nov, 2013 Community Health Nursing Department has celebrated World Immunization Day
- 30, Oct, 2013 Guest Lecture on Network System
- 30, Oct, 2013 Guest Lecture was conducted for students of SSE : ” Objects Oriented Software Engineering ”
- 28, Oct, 2013 An Guest lecture program on data mining and data warehouse was conducted at Saveetha School of Engineering.
- 28, Oct, 2013 An workshop program was conducted in Saveetha Medical College.
- 28, Oct, 2013 Guest lecture on Objects Oriented software Engineering was conducted by Saveetha School of Engineering.
- 22, Oct, 2013 A Special Lecture programme on ” Constitution of India ” was organized on 19/10/13
- 22, Oct, 2013 A special lecture programme was conducted in Saveetha School of Law on 16/10/13.
- 22, Oct, 2013 An CME program was conducted in Saveetha Medical College and hospitals
- 21, Oct, 2013 Guest Lecture was conducted on Friction Stir Welding – Practices and Applications for Mech students in SSE.
- 20, Oct, 2013 Myofascial Trigger point theraphy – A CD Program
- 19, Oct, 2013 Evaluation of trunk control for children with Celebral Paisy – A CD Program
- 18, Oct, 2013 Mental Health Day was celebrated Mental Health Nursing Department
- 18, Oct, 2013 Guest Lecture : ” Institutional Arbitration ” was conducted.
- 18, Oct, 2013 Moot Court Competition was conducted on 11th and 12th october
- 17, Oct, 2013 Role of Physiotheraphy in Chronic respiratory disorders a CD program was conducted
- 11, Oct, 2013 Clinical Society meeting was conducted for Saveetha Medical College students.
- 11, Oct, 2013 Seminar was conducted on ” Man made Disaster : Issues and Challenges “
- 11, Oct, 2013 Guest Lecture was conducted for Saveetha School of Engineering students
- 08, Oct, 2013 Students of Saveetha School of Law has participated and won 2nd place in anthakshri organised by Kilpauk Medical College
- 05, Oct, 2013 Seminar on J2EE and AJAY was conducted
- 04, Oct, 2013 Women Empowerment was celebrated by Saveetha School of Engineering
- 04, Oct, 2013 World Elderly day was celebrated by the students of Saveetha College of Nursing
- 21, Sep, 2013 Debate competition was conducted for Saveetha School of Law students.
- 17, Sep, 2013 Seminar on Health Professionals’ Education was conducted on 13 sep 2013
- 17, Sep, 2013 Seminar on Health Professionals’ Education was conducted on 13 sep 2013
- 05, Sep, 2013 Invited lecture on “Alternate Fuels and Research Processing” was conducted on 31st August.
- 23, Aug, 2013 An association was inaugurated for EEE in Saveetha School of Engineering.
- 19, Aug, 2013 67th independence day was celebrated in Saveetha University.
- 19, Aug, 2013 An Workshop was conducted for the students of Saveetha College of Nursing.
- 19, Aug, 2013 Invite lecture programme was conducted for Mechanical Engg. of Saveetha School of Engineering.
- 19, Aug, 2013 Mechanical Engineering Graduate Association (MEGA) was inaugurated in Saveetha School of Engineering
- 19, Aug, 2013 A Special Lecture program : ” Role of Lawyers in Nation Building” was conducted in Saveetha School of Law.
- 09, Aug, 2013 CME programme on Biomedical Waste Management was conducted in Saveetha Medical College.
- 09, Aug, 2013 World Breast Feeding Week – An awareness program was conducted by Saveetha College of Nursing students.
- 09, Aug, 2013 Students of Saveetha School of Law participated in oratorial competition conducted by ” The American Consulate” Chennai.
- 05, Aug, 2013 Campus interview by Sundaram Medical Foundation
- 05, Aug, 2013 Mentorship program was conducted for Saveetha Medical College students.
- 02, Aug, 2013 CME program was conducted in Saveetha Medical College.
- 02, Aug, 2013 An CME program was conducted in Saveetha Medical College on 30 july.
- 26, Jul, 2013 CME program was conducted in Saveetha Medical College
- 26, Jul, 2013 Foundation Course was organized for 1st year MBBS.
- 19, Jul, 2013 Induction Program for 1st year Law Students.
- 19, Jul, 2013 Special lecture program: Interactive session on Careers in Law
- 15, Jul, 2013 In-Service educational program was organised by Medical Surgical Nursing Department
- 15, Jul, 2013 Educational workshop was been conducted for 1st year students of Saveetha College of Nursing
- 11, Jul, 2013 An interesting cause of resistant seizures – Medicine department.
- 11, Jul, 2013 Rectal Prolapse – A Novel Surgical Technique
- 11, Jul, 2013 Lumbar Micro Discectomy – Standard of care
- 11, Jul, 2013 Clinical society Meeting : Genesis – Plastic Surgery Department.
- 08, Jul, 2013 Physician conference held at Saveetha Medical College on 2nd july.
- 08, Jul, 2013 Guest lecture was given by Dr. D. Suresh Kumar on “Rational use on Antibiotics” for medical students.
- 06, Jul, 2013 Collabrative program on Energy conservative Methods conducted by faculty of saveetha School of Engineering
- 25, May, 2013 Guest Lecture on ” Human Rights- A General outlook”
- 18, May, 2013 Collabrative program on Human Rights & Right to information act was conducted
- 15, May, 2013 Saveetha University and Radio Mirchi conducted an event – MIRCHI STUDENT OF THE DAT AT EXPRESS AVENUE.
- 08, May, 2013 Mother’s day was celebrated by Saveetha Medical college students
- 08, May, 2013 Faculty journal club – Saveetha College of Nursing
- 04, May, 2013 Mental Health Day was celebrated by Saveetha College of Nursing students
- 04, May, 2013 Faculty Development programme on SDLC
- 04, May, 2013 Discussion on different topics conducted for the students of Computer science Dept SSE
- 03, May, 2013 Internal project by Department of CSE.
- 24, Apr, 2013 World Health Day
- 21, Apr, 2013 Awarness program on nutrition and diet was conducted
- 17, Apr, 2013 Safe motherhood day was celebrated by Saveetha College of Nursing
- 17, Apr, 2013 Stress awareness day was conducted by Saveetha College of Nursing
- 13, Apr, 2013 Students of Saveetha School of Management has got placed in Axis Bank as Business Development Executives
- 13, Apr, 2013 Campus Interview happend for our MBA students
- 10, Apr, 2013 Guest lecture on “Core Competence and Competitive Advantage”
- 05, Apr, 2013 Workshop was conducted on Functional Re-education Exercises
- 04, Apr, 2013 Students got placed through Campus Interview happened at Saveetha School of Management
- 25, Mar, 2013 World Tuberculosis Day – Celebrated by Department of Community Health Nursing
- 25, Mar, 2013 Guest Lecture by Dr. Kurian Jose for the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecological Nursing
- 25, Mar, 2013 National Level Technical Symposium
- 25, Mar, 2013 Seminar on ” Mainframe Technology ” by Mr. K. Vinothkumar CTS. Chennai
- 25, Mar, 2013 Guest Lecture program on “Professional English for Engineers”.
- 25, Mar, 2013 Guest Lecture Program on Non-Linear Crystal for Department of Science & Humanities
- 20, Mar, 2013 International Conference on Design, Analysis, Manufacturing & Simulation ( ICDAMS 13)
- 15, Mar, 2013 Workshop on FEA – A Hands on workshop on FEA using ANSYS
- 14, Mar, 2013 State Level Conference – Total Knee Replacement – Recent Trends in Rehabilitation.
- 13, Mar, 2013 Renal Day – “Stop attacking Kidney” organized By Medical Surgical Nursing Department.
- 11, Mar, 2013 National Workshop on MAT Lab
- 11, Mar, 2013 Service Education for Staff Nurses – ” IV infusions – Hands on training “
- 11, Mar, 2013 Super Computer and Multicore Architecture – Guest lecture was given to Department CSE & IT
- 05, Mar, 2013 Women’s Day was Celebrated at Perambakkam by Saveetha College of Nursing students.
- 02, Mar, 2013 Power Sector Crisis
- 01, Mar, 2013 Significant Contribution Award was awarded to Dr.S. Prathap
- 01, Mar, 2013 IEEE- Power and energy Inauguration
- 25, Feb, 2013 Special Guest lecture
- 25, Feb, 2013 IEEE – Robotics Society
- 25, Feb, 2013 Seminar on Management Information System.
- 25, Feb, 2013 continuing nursing education Neonates on life sustaining treatment Health Care Perspectives
- 25, Feb, 2013 IEEE Robotics & Industrial Automation done by Department of Mechanical students
- 23, Feb, 2013 51st Annual International conference of Indian Association of Physiotherapists at Goa happened between 22nd feb and 24th feb
- 22, Feb, 2013 Guest Lecture on Sales for Today’s MBA students
- 22, Feb, 2013 Students of Saveetha School of Law took part in Moot court competition
- 21, Feb, 2013 Intra college painting Completion held on 16/2/2013
- 21, Feb, 2013 Guest lecture on Computer Architecture & Design
- 21, Feb, 2013 Guest Lecture on Power sector crisis – solution
- 21, Feb, 2013 Special Lecture on ” Career Prospects & Practice in Insurance Law”
- 20, Feb, 2013 Guest lecture – Sales and Marketing skills for Today’s MBA students.
- 20, Feb, 2013 Continuing Nursing Education Neonates on Life Sustaining Treatment Health Care Perspectives.
- 20, Feb, 2013 Saveetha School of law students participate in Moot Court competition to be held at Aurangabad
- 16, Feb, 2013 Chart painting was conducted for world environment day
- 08, Feb, 2013 Guest Lecture by Dr. Sreekumari, Dept. of Physics from Loyola Collge
- 08, Feb, 2013 Guest Lecture on ” Terrestrial Laser Scanning and its application”
- 08, Feb, 2013 Quiz competition on automotive for inter Department SSE & SEC
- 08, Feb, 2013 Saveetha School of Engineering, Department of EEE – signed MOU with Developer Mark P Ltd.
- 08, Feb, 2013 Guest Lecture on ” Present Scenario of Photo- Voltaire System”
- 08, Feb, 2013 National Conference on advances in Microwave Radar and Communication Engineering.
- 08, Feb, 2013 Dr.V.R. Dinkar, Vice principal is nominated as a judge for K.L.A 24th ALL INDIA MOOT COURT Competition.
- 05, Feb, 2013 Poster competition was conducted in various topics for physiotherapy students
- 05, Feb, 2013 Special lecture on Divorce and Marriage as asocial Institution
- 05, Feb, 2013 World Cancer Day Celebration – awareness program in Saveetha College of Nursing.
- 05, Feb, 2013 Student of Saveetha School of management secured overall Runner UP at Management Meet in VETRI NICHAYAM -2013
- 24, Jan, 2013 National Conference of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathologists
- 24, Jan, 2013 Workshop on Educational Technology
- 24, Jan, 2013 Seminar on Cyber Security
- 24, Jan, 2013 Ethical Committee Meeting is to be conducted on 28 Jan 2013
- 24, Jan, 2013 An one day event of Investor Awareness Program was conducted by Saveetha School of Management.
- 22, Jan, 2013 Workshop on Educational Technology
- 22, Jan, 2013 Saveetha Medical College Debate
- 17, Jan, 2013 Students of Saveetha Medical College participated in National conference on Student’s Medical Research at Trivandrum
- 10, Jan, 2013 Saveetha University celebrates its Pongal function in Dental campus on 11/1/2013
- 10, Jan, 2013 Intern students of Saveetha Dental College has won the overall championship in “MIDAS” – 2012
- 07, Jan, 2013 One day Executive Development program – ” Effective Office Management and Methods”
- 07, Jan, 2013 A national workshop on Research Journal Paper Writing and Publishing was conducted in Saveetha School Of Engineering
- 14, Dec, 2012 Moot Court Competition is been conducted in Saveetha School of Law
- 14, Dec, 2012 SSM Students participated in Business Quiz conducted by business standard executives.
- 12, Dec, 2012 IPS AAP Conference 2012
- 01, Dec, 2012 Quiz Competition was conducted for students of SCP
- 01, Dec, 2012 2 days Robotics workshop for IET – Saveetha School of Engineering students.
- 01, Dec, 2012 Saveetha School of Management students has won a cash prize of Rs.2,500/- in making “SHORT FILM” competition conducted by “Ethiraj College for Women”.
- 01, Dec, 2012 Saveetha School of engineering – EEE conference
- 01, Dec, 2012 Saveetha College of Nursing celebrates Annual cultural program
- 22, Nov, 2012 End Violence against women
- 22, Nov, 2012 SSM reaches finals @ Inter college movie making competition
- 22, Nov, 2012 Guest Lecture on High Risk Pregnancy
- 22, Nov, 2012 MBA Culturals 2012
- 22, Nov, 2012 International Humanitarian law
- 09, Nov, 2012 100 implants paced by Interns in 45 days – 100% success
- 05, Nov, 2012 Pharmacology State level Quiz held @ Saveetha Medical College
- 03, Nov, 2012 SSM overall championship @ Sastra Management Inter-college fest
- 03, Nov, 2012 SSM declared one of the best B Schools in the country by the Week and the Hansa group.
- 02, Nov, 2012 RV NESA Award Highest Honor in Oral Pathology won by Saveetha for original research in Gene markers
- 02, Nov, 2012 Cultural Fest Law College
- 02, Nov, 2012 CAD CAM hands on with Dr. Shivshankar
- 01, Nov, 2012 New Clinic System Ushers an Era of Five-Fold Increased in number of procedures done
- 31, Oct, 2012 A+++ B School Award – Prestigious Pioneer Newspaper
- 29, Oct, 2012 NCAST – SSE National Conference in Science and Technology
- 27, Oct, 2012 National Level workshop on Movement Therapy for Hemiplegia – Brunnstrom
- 26, Oct, 2012 Conducted a guest lecture on “Entrepreneurship Development” on 26-10-2012 by Mr.A.K.Srinivasan, MBA, ADAM SMITH-US. He is the Director of Sahay School of Learning and Development offering corporate training.
- 25, Oct, 2012 International Humanitarian Law by Professor Dr. SONOJ RAJAN
- 25, Oct, 2012 Sociological Jurisprudenceits Relevance” by Prof. Dr. A. DAVID AMBROSE
- 25, Oct, 2012 Impact of Globalisation and the Emerging Economics Trends with Special Reference of India
- 18, Oct, 2012 Breast Cancer Screening
- 16, Oct, 2012 CME by OBG – Life Style Modification after Menopause
- 14, Oct, 2012 100% placement @ SSM for 3 consecutive years
- 13, Oct, 2012 SANCON 2012 – TN Association of Anatomists Annual Conference
- 06, Oct, 2012 Rangoli Competition was conducted for in SCP students
- 02, Oct, 2012 TVS Industrial Visit from SSM
- 01, Oct, 2012 Community Outreach program was conducted at Kuthambakkam Village
- 01, Oct, 2012 Amazing New Clinics
- 25, Sep, 2012 Dr.Stuart John Groser, Officer,Training and counselling, EIGHT DIMENSION TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LTD,Chennai conducted a guest lecture on role of Communication Skills in corporate
- 25, Sep, 2012 B.A.B.L Induction Ceremony
- 24, Sep, 2012 IET Students Symposium
- 21, Sep, 2012 Freshers Day @ SSE
- 20, Sep, 2012 Apocalypse – Cultural event
- 13, Sep, 2012 1st year B.B.A.B.L (Hon’s) Course student at the Saveetha School of Law has been selected for AFS Intercultural Exchange Program at Germany representing India
- 10, Sep, 2012 Mr.Muthu Associate Professor in MBA, Saveetha Engineering College, delivered guest lecture on “Communication the way to Success”
- 28, Apr, 2012 National Level Seminar was conducted on Advanced Physiotherapy Management in Urology & Obstetrics
- 12, Apr, 2012 Mr.Senthil Gavaskar, Faculty, RMK Engineering college delivered guest lecture on Production and operations management
- 02, Apr, 2012 Classes start for MDS 2012
- 01, Apr, 2012 DRDO Funding worth 13 lakhs acquired
- 31, Mar, 2012 SSE and Plymouth University (UK) MOU
- 23, Mar, 2012 National Conference on Computing and Communication
- 21, Mar, 2012 Mr.P. Sundaram, IIT(M),IIM(A), delivered a guest lecture to our MBA students on 20-3-2012 and 21-3-2012 on the topic ”Managing New Product Development”
- 18, Mar, 2012 Convocation
- 14, Mar, 2012 SDC wins Best Overall trophy at Inter-college culturals
- 02, Mar, 2012 MDS Exams
SAVEETHA UNIVERSITY IS A SPIRITED COMMUNITY OF LEARNING where numerous events and achievements relating to academic and extracurricular activities keep flooding the NEWS section.
Browse through section and you will realize the hugeness of the community named “Saveetha University”
Saveetha universities offers a numerous courses from many professional disciplines namely Medicine, dentistry, nursing, physiotherapy, law, management and engineering. Click on the banner to view admission details.
BDS, MDS, MBBS, MPT, BPT, B.Sc. (Nursing), BE, B.Tech & MBA
Saveetha offers tremendous facilities for curricular and entertainment activities.
The institutions have matured over 25 years and have reached a state wherein the students needs are most self-sustained in campus.
Once you are part of our family, You will discover that learning can be fun.
Saveetha conducts many unique activities with the aim to bring the best out of the individual.